Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday

I think Thursdays are now my favorite day of the week for now (at least until session B). I get to sleep as late as I want, come to school literally any time (at least before class lol.), and just hang out. I did the usual thing again, stopped by the pizzeria for a slice and 7-11 for the hot dogs and coke slurpees, which are worth every penny. If only those places were much closer to the school it would be much more convenient than it already is. Sounds lazy but I don't like having to walk down three blocks all the time.

Class today was great, obviously whoever is reading this was there. Listening to what people have to say about themselves is always something interesting. I find that everyone in this class is very similar, in the way that most of us do have the same interests. It's great to know that there are people you can relate to in this school and just converse.

I look forward to tomorrow, as I expect some good things to happen. As long as I get my homework done early, I can look forward to a great weekend as well. Good to see my week so far is regular.

No comments: