Thursday, November 13, 2008

Informal speeches

The informational speeches I heard today were really... informative! Can't really say much else about it, but everyone, including myself had a great presentation. It was really interesting to see what people know and how we could learn from it. I basically taught the class HTML, ate pie, and was used for demonstrations which were funny. Teaching someone how to do a choke hold is awesome, except when you're the one receiving it. Seeing a phone work underwater when it is double wrapped in two condoms were a hilarious thing to watch.

I didn't really prepare for the toast speech as I intended to bash the person I was making the toast to, though. I didn't know how to say it in a positive way either. The class did take the full 4 hours but it was worth the time. Every week we learn how to speak publicly, and we get better each time. Everyone did a great job.

No comments: