Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random things again.

Today felt like another day. I woke up, checked my email and did the usual things in the morning. I got the chance to play fallout 3 to kill some time. I didn't really get to eat a lot as soon I could, so I was hungry during class. Class was pretty boring since I know most of the material and then listened to the lecture.

As I went home, I decided to vote today since it was convenient. I live across the street from the elementary school I used to go to, so I thought why not. I attempted to make my vote, yet I forgot I had to pull the red lever under the ballot. I didn't realize that until a minute later, it was my first time voting. Later I also decided to check the status on the electoral vote. I didn't really expect Obama to win NY by a landslide, but there were other states where I thought he wasn't going to lose as well. I didn't really much care about anything else after I heard he won, as long as my vote counted.

No comments: