Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another blog

I forgot to post again yesterday... I hope it doesn't really affect my grade. Its a lot better than not posting for a week like I did the last time. Sometimes I don't really think there is anything to blog about for 10 minutes, while it is a short amount of time. I don't think i'm really supposed to stop typing for those ten minutes, but it can be a hard thing to do. If I didn't stop, my blogs would have "writers block" written all over them. At least I remembered to do it this early. Whenever I get home around 11 PM, I always forget to make another post, and it would never be frequent. I do wonder what ten minutes worth of writing does look like because I know I don't do it. As long as I keep making posts, the better. I'll end this for now and say this is a short one because I just took a phone call.

No comments: