Monday, November 3, 2008

Random things

Today I went to school in an attempt to apply for work study. As soon as I got into school I had a clumsy moment. I took off my jacket because I felt so hot, but I knocked over a filer on the wall and broke on accident. I didn't see my fist was going towards it, yet I didn't even notice how hard I hit the wall. I tried to glue the pieces back, but it was a failure.

So as I go to the financial aid office, I hope to think that everything would go well. Unfortunately things always go wrong. When I went to financial aid, they asked me about my GPA. It's nothing special to me, knowing I did pass all my classes either way. They see there are two classes that are incomplete, so they fend me off telling me to wait for those grades. It would be nice to have money now than later, but the only thing stopping me is two classes from last semester. Keeping in mind that I have a bill to pay, it annoys me.

No comments: